Help with Motor Controller

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hello all i got my parts i need to build a robot using a track system.
      is there a motor controler that uses sensors to turn on and off.
      looking for one that will drive two motors and also stear in a certain
      direction and then when both sensors are activated will go forward.
      then need another to make the bots body move either in a 360 degrees or
      just a little dont matter any help with the ideas. they can be either
      hard schematics or simple. and also have the power to move the motors
      ill post more on the motors as soon as i get information on them..

      Thanks The Ozzman a.k.a Shawn S.