My site updates!

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hello guys! How's everyone doing? 'Hope you're fine and well. :)

      Ok, so here's some additional pics/infos on my site. Have fun everyone
      and goodluck to all! Take care! :D

      (Please check the "What's New?" section at:

      http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net

      ...Harold.
    • jabmechtech
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
        Way To GO. that is auwsume, Harold!
        Hope you get a chance to build soon. ;)

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold" <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys! How's everyone doing? 'Hope you're fine and well. :)
        >
        > Ok, so here's some additional pics/infos on my site. Have fun
        everyone
        > and goodluck to all! Take care! :D
        >
        > (Please check the "What's New?" section at:
        >
        > http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net
        >
        > ...Harold.

      • Harold
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
          Thank you, Jab! Yeah, I'll try to build one this week or perhaps
          this weekend. You take care man. ;)

          ....Harold.

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@...> wrote:

          > Way To GO. that is auwsume, Harold!
          > Hope you get a chance to build soon. ;)
          >
          > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold" <harold.ilano@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello guys! How's everyone doing? 'Hope you're fine and well. :)
          > >
          > > Ok, so here's some additional pics/infos on my site. Have fun
          > everyone
          > > and goodluck to all! Take care! :D
          > >
          > > (Please check the "What's New?" section at:
          > >
          > > http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net
          > >
          > > ...Harold.

        • Gary Tolley
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
            I'm trying to finish off my 5 motor walker, using the same circuit as yours Harold, as I got 5 sweet motors from my trip to Singapore, 3V@35RPM.
            Just been having problems with that PNC, the auto PNC works fine, but like you, i'm trying to make a walkman clone.

            Glad to see you're working on a new bot.

            Gary T

            Thank you, Jab! Yeah, I'll try to build one this week or perhaps
            this weekend. You take care man. ;)

            ....Harold.

            --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@...> wrote:

            > Way To GO. that is auwsume, Harold!
            > Hope you get a chance to build soon. ;)
            >
            > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold" <harold.ilano@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello guys! How's everyone doing? 'Hope you're fine and well. :)
            > >
            > > Ok, so here's some additional pics/infos on my site. Have fun
            > everyone
            > > and goodluck to all! Take care! :D
            > >
            > > (Please check the "What's New?" section at:
            > >
            > > http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net
            > >
            > > ...Harold.

          • Harold
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
              Hello Gary!

              Yeah, that's nice! Yes, many asian countries produce nice-looking
              gear motors (I wish I could also buy them). Well, in regards to the
              PNC stuff, your auto-PNC configurations is fine. So you don't haver
              to use the manual PNC which requires a switch. But in the manual PNC,
              if you made it right according to the original schematic, you just
              need to push the switch for about 2 seconds. From there, the bot
              should start to walk forward. But if you are successful in your auto
              PNC, that would be fine (like an improved version). Keep it up Gary!

              ...Harold.

              --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Gary Tolley <grogyan@...> wrote:

              > I'm trying to finish off my 5 motor walker, using the same circuit
              as
              > yours Harold, as I got 5 sweet motors from my trip to Singapore,
              3V@35RPM.
              > Just been having problems with that PNC, the auto PNC works fine,
              but
              > like you, i'm trying to make a walkman clone.
              >
              > Glad to see you're working on a new bot.
              >
              > Gary T
              >

              > >Thank you, Jab! Yeah, I'll try to build one this week or perhaps
              > >this weekend. You take care man. ;)
              > >
              > >....Harold.
              > >
              > >--- In <mailto:beam%40yahoogroups.com>beam@yahoogroups.com,
              > >"jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Way To GO. that is auwsume, Harold!
              > > > Hope you get a chance to build soon. ;)
              > > >
              > > > --- In <mailto:beam%40yahoogroups.com>beam@yahoogroups.com,

              > > > everyone

              <http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net>http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbo
              tics.net

            • Harold
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
                Hi again Gary!

                Can you show us the motors or gear motors you got there with you that
                you bought in Singapore? I'd like to see it too. Thanks and take care!