Re: [beam] Re: would this work?

  • Jake Dodd
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 30, 2007
      thanks guys. I'll see if I can decipher sume of these schematics and build.

      On 9/30/07, Joseph Charles <jodicalhon@...> wrote:

      Here's something you can try. It's a battery powered light tracker, or
      line follower. It uses the KA393 comparator, and the M54532 Darlington
      driver array, plus a few other components. I hope it's of some use.

      The Solar Fly circuit that Wilf mentioned is linked to in this post:

      Have a read of the thread.

      A modified (by Wilf) schematic is linked to in this post:

      Cheers,

      Jo

      --
      Jake D.
      Asheville NC, R6 Builder, Noob BEAMer

    • Joseph Charles
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 3, 2007
        Here's another one you might want to look at, Jake.

        It's Wilf's ultra simple 339bug. I've just changed the pinouts to suit
        your 393 chip.

        You can either use PNP output transistors as shown in Wilf's
        schematic, or use your darlington drivers with pullups on the 393
        outputs as shown in the schematic I provided the other day.

        Cheers,

        Jo