The following concept apparently became popular/apparent near the beginning of this year...

  • Zozzles T. Freep
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      It just goes to show how important Wilf really is:

      The great 'Wilfing' (what was I looking for?) debate

      We issued a story over the weekend looking at the phenomenon of 'Wilfing', (What was I look for?) or aimless surfing syndrome. Little did we realise it would become an international story, it appears that all over the world people admit to wilfing.

      We'd be interested to hear from anyone out there about their wilfing experiences, do you admit doing it, what are your favourite ways to wilf and what would you like to wilf more?

      Cheers
      Jason
      head of broadband
      moneysupermarket.com

      Just thought y'all might be mildly tickled.

      yfh

    • wilf_nv
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
        Nice one Zoz!

        I'm a wilf and proud of it. Actually describes my web habits quite
        well: a sort of beamish metavore weaving a fractal history through
        the attraction and repulsion of bits of webworld. Touch unfocussed?
        Sure but 20 million (and counting) wilfers can't all be wrong.

        Wilf