Manila electronics

  • frankcalzia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I am travelling to the Philippines next week and need to buy components in Manila. Would
      member residents please advise where I might find a retail supplier? Thank you.
    • Harold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        Hello Frank!

        Oh, I just got your message. Well, I'm from the Philippines by the
        way. You can buy good components in Alexan stores located in many
        branches. They have in SM Mega Mall in Ortigas Pasig, SM Fairview,
        SM City in North Edsa, Alexan in Raon Quiapo Manila. Some parts can
        also be bought in DEECO electronics in Marcos Hi-Way in Cainta, in
        Cubao and in Raon Manila. Goodluck and 'hope you could buy what you
        need. Take care!

        ....Harold Ilano