Re: Scuff turbot problem

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2007
      I missed part of this discussion. Can you direct me to the half
      H-bridges you mentioned?

      thanks
      Charles

      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2007
        > Can you direct me to the half H-bridges you mentioned?

        Scuff Circuit: Complementary emitter follower half bridge
        http://jwgoerlich.solarbotics.net/robots/scuff/circuit.htm
      • Joseph Charles
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2007
          I've been looking hard but I can't find any backwards diodes in this
          circuit, Wolf. However, the transistor in the motor driver section is
          shown as an upside-down PNP...

          Another job for when you have time. :)

          Cheers,

          Jo