Re: New file uploaded to beam

  • wilf_nv
    Message 1 of 1004 , Apr 3, 2007
      Check out the new uPSE circuit in the file section. It uses a similar
      timing cap technique as the bootstrapped 1381 in a Miller SE. The
      output stage is powersmart to make best use of the stored energy.

      Looks promising to me. Not tested though but hey, that means y'all can
      contribute to develop it into an optimized design. Be sure to let us
      know the results.

      wilf

    • beam@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1004 of 1004 , Dec 29, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the beam
        group.

        File : /yahmez_alpha/triclops.GIF
        Uploaded by : yahmez_alpha <curbwax@...>
        Description : 3 eyed light seeking symet

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        yahmez_alpha <curbwax@...>