copyright violation

  • Your Friendly Hogfather
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:34 AM
      And, I suppose, that it is hardly worth the effort to note that I did not give you permission to use the image named "http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n249/krader356/bigfootcopy.jpg" which is a very colorful plan view of two joined hextiles with (possibly) appropriate symbols for hardware and wires that make it into the control electronics of a "BigFoot Walker". Which, by the way, isn't quite correct - someone pointed out where I had made at least one  "wiring" error. Yep, me and good old MacDraw put that puppy together in perhaps three days. I have a similar drawing,. about 25 times life size of a photopopper pasted onto foam-core board so that I could visualise and thus learn how it worked.

      But then, so many people have copied and published my BigFoot drawing, I suppose they thought it was public domain.

      It wasn't and isn't.

      JdV