Solar Sumo Video And Pics

  • jabmechtech
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 8:19 PM
      HI.
      Spent today testing and retesting Videod them fighting came to a
      conclusion.
      It is posable. There are ciciuts out ther that can and will work.
      Not verry exciting to watch.
      I will Rethink,Redesign, And Rebuild.
      All coments as always are welcome.
      Thaks for your time. Heres the link.
      http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/SOLAR-SUMO
      Jabmechtech
    • jabmechtech
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 2:30 PM
        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@...> wrote:

        > HI.
        > Spent today testing and retesting Videod them fighting came to a
        > conclusion.
        > It is posable. There are ciciuts out ther that can and will work.
        > Not verry exciting to watch.
        > I will Rethink,Redesign, And Rebuild.
        > All coments as always are welcome.
        > Thaks for your time. Heres the link.
        > http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/SOLAR-SUMO
        > Jabmechtech

        Looks like it did not post. or I'm having trubles with Solarbotics.net.
      • Dave Hrynkiw
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 3:09 PM
          jabmechtech wrote:
          > HI.
          > Spent today testing and retesting Videod them fighting came to a
          > conclusion.
          > It is posable. There are ciciuts out ther that can and will work.
          > Not verry exciting to watch.
          > I will Rethink,Redesign, And Rebuild.
          > All coments as always are welcome.
          > Thaks for your time. Heres the link.
          > http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/SOLAR-SUMO

          Sorry - that addition is a victim of being caught in the cross-over
          between servers. Mind re-uploading ?

          Thanks,
          Dave
        • jabmechtech