Out side FRED

  • jabmechtech
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 12:39 PM
      Hi all.
      There are some new pics of an out side FERD I've been working on.
      It has no problem with the side walk or low carpit. I plan on building
      another one but more refind. So far the wiskers just get it into
      truble. Any sugestions on wisker placement would be moast helpfull.
      thanks for all the Insperation and help.
      Jabmechtech
    • jabmechtech
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 8:54 PM