Re: Merry Christmas Beamers

  • wilf_nv
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2007
      May you all find what you are looking for in the New Year of 2007 and

      BEAM ON!

      wilf

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Ilano" <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

      > A very happy 2007 to each and everyone of you, BEAMers! Best wishes
      to all!

      > ....Harold.
      >

      > On 12/26/06, wilf_nv <wrigter@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Merry Christmas and a happy New Year with more goodwill, peace and
      > > happiness for one and all.
      > >
      > > wilf
      > >

      > > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Ilano" <harold.ilano@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Merry Christmas groupmates, fellow BEAMers and mentors! Wishing
      you
      > > all the
      > > > best, good health and long-lasting strength. And a Happy 2007
      too
      > > guys!
      > > >
      > > > ...Harold R. Ilano

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • jabmechtech
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2007
        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "wilf_nv" <wrigter@...> wrote:

        > May you all find what you are looking for in the New Year of 2007
        and

        > BEAM ON!
        >
        > wilf
        >
        > Happy new year,heres to more great ideas and new creations. happy
        building. jabmechtech
        > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Ilano" <harold.ilano@> wrote:
        > >
        > > A very happy 2007 to each and everyone of you, BEAMers! Best
        wishes
        > to all!
        > >
        > > ....Harold.
        > >

        > > On 12/26/06, wilf_nv <wrigter@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Merry Christmas and a happy New Year with more goodwill, peace
        and
        > > > happiness for one and all.
        > > >
        > > > wilf
        > > >

        > > > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Ilano" <harold.ilano@>

        Wishing
        > you
        > > > all the
        > too
        > > > guys!

        > all!

        > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jabmechtech
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 21, 2007
          hi.
          I tried to make this one motor walker solar powered. it works with
          batteries, but I could not get the S.E. to work.
          I used the 1381U Miller with a 1uf trigger cap and 2X 3300uf caps then
          ran the leed of the transistor to the motor line on the bicore and the
          1381 leed to the other one with the diode going to the - of the cap.
          I only have 1381Js and 1381Us. would the J work better?
          Thanks for the advise and insperation.
          jabmechtech
        • jabmechtech
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 22, 2007
            hi.
            I need some help.
            it worked with the batteries but when it uses the miller it only goes
            to the Right when lookingf at it from abnove.
            What dose this meen? I have checked and rechecked all tha joints and
            the ciruit and it all looks ok.
            To anyone who has done one of these befor you, your advise is most
            welcome.
            thanks.
            I might just turn it into a Head.
            jabmechtech