Re: Sir Wilf Day

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hear, hear! Happy Wilf day to all, for we have all benefited greatly
      from his example, encouragement, and instruction.

      J Wolfgang Goerlich
    • Harold Ilano
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
        Yes sir, happy happy happy Wilf day! A great man and guru to all of us BEAMers and hobbiest. Thank you so much Sir Wilf! :-D

             ...Harold R. Ilano

        On 12/8/06, J Wolfgang Goerlich <jwgoerlich@...> wrote:
        Hear, hear! Happy Wilf day to all, for we have all benefited greatly
        from his example, encouragement, and instruction.

        J Wolfgang Goerlich

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional