Re: Sir Wilf Day

  • wilf_nv
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2006
      Thanks so much Richard and Scott and everyone else for your
      compliments and appreciation of my work.

      It is really the critical mass of all our contributions that has made
      our group so viable, long lasting, continuing to attract new interest
      and growing to nearly 1500 members.

      The number of postings seems to have settled to an average of 5 or 6
      posts a day (compared to 30 or 40 posts in some previous years)which
      is a good thing for me since I am also committed to my day job and
      try to keep up with a number of other interests including the PicAxe
      forum.

      The minimalist simplicity and clarity of the beam approach results in
      a stream of new ideas and designs which in turns seem to smoothly
      flow into my other endeavors, generating new circuits especially
      using the PicAxe (which is to micros what beam is to robotics).

      Let me finish by saying that I look forward to another interesting
      year ahead for this group with a bunch of new "smartbeam" projects
      coming up, combining current beam technology and parts with the best
      ideas and technology from other beam like special interest groups.

      enjoy

      wilf

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
        Hear, hear! Happy Wilf day to all, for we have all benefited greatly
        from his example, encouragement, and instruction.

        J Wolfgang Goerlich
      • Harold Ilano
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
          Yes sir, happy happy happy Wilf day! A great man and guru to all of us BEAMers and hobbiest. Thank you so much Sir Wilf! :-D

               ...Harold R. Ilano

          On 12/8/06, J Wolfgang Goerlich <jwgoerlich@...> wrote:
          Hear, hear! Happy Wilf day to all, for we have all benefited greatly
          from his example, encouragement, and instruction.

          J Wolfgang Goerlich

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional