Fw: December Buildfest and Robot Games Meeting

  • Bug'n'Bots
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006

      Hello all!!! This is just a friendly reminder about the December Buildfest on the 9th starting at 10:00 am. I also wish to inform all those who wish to have an opinion in the development of next years Games to please attend a meeting before the Buildfest at 9:00 am. If anyone needs more info or would like to contact me off list to please send me an e-mail at stevejones@...

      Cheers,

      Steve Jones
      BioMech Technician

      Bug'n'Bots
      Canadian National Robot Games

      When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
      R. Buckminster Fuller

    • Leishman, Geoff (LNG-CAN)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Count me in...  I will see you all Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m.  Geoff.