RE: [beam] Stunt cars (was Re: 741 opamps...)

  • Ian Crowther
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
      Message

      These are the kind of things I was talking about.
      Solid Gold beamy goodness, 2 tiny motors with 2 tiny gearboxes
      attached, 2 1/3aaa nimh batteries and a 2 channel radio control rig
      with motor drivers build into the receiver.

      Sometimes they appear for very little money on market stalls.
      ;;=============================
      Ian

      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal Professional Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Kuju Entertainment Ltd. Nothing in this email shall bind Kuju Entertainment Ltd in any contract or obligation.

      The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While Kuju Entertainment has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
        Yes! And, if you can find one, save the packaging. These cars come in
        a hard plastic dome that is perfect for building a Machina
        Speculatrix.

        J Wolfgang Goerlich

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Crowther" <ian.crowther@...> wrote:

        > http://www.twisterstuntcars.com/
        >
        > These are the kind of things I was talking about.
        > Solid Gold beamy goodness, 2 tiny motors with 2 tiny gearboxes
        > attached, 2 1/3aaa nimh batteries and a 2 channel radio control rig
        > with motor drivers build into the receiver.
        >
        > Sometimes they appear for very little money on market stalls.
        > ;;=============================
        > Ian

        > Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the
        addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal
        Professional Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or
        use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee
        is strictly prohibited.The views of the author may not necessarily
        constitute the views of Kuju Entertainment Ltd. Nothing in this email
        shall bind Kuju Entertainment Ltd in any contract or obligation.

        > The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software
        viruses which could damage your own computer system. While Kuju
        Entertainment has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this
        risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as
        a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus
        checks before opening the attachment.

        > This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
        System.

      • firnagzen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
          Well, to be honest I can't say I have ever seen one, but I'll pay
          more attention the next time I go out, which is in a coupla hours
          time... Hmm.

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "J Wolfgang Goerlich" <jwgoerlich@...>
          wrote:

          > Yes! And, if you can find one, save the packaging. These cars come
          in
          > a hard plastic dome that is perfect for building a Machina
          > Speculatrix.
          >
          > J Wolfgang Goerlich
          >
          > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Crowther" <ian.crowther@> wrote:
          > >

          > > http://www.twisterstuntcars.com/
          > >
          > > These are the kind of things I was talking about.
          > > Solid Gold beamy goodness, 2 tiny motors with 2 tiny gearboxes
          > > attached, 2 1/3aaa nimh batteries and a 2 channel radio control
          rig
          > > with motor drivers build into the receiver.
          > >
          > > Sometimes they appear for very little money on market stalls.
          > > ;;=============================
          > > Ian

          > > Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of
          the
          > addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal
          > Professional Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying
          or
          > use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee
          > is strictly prohibited.The views of the author may not necessarily
          > constitute the views of Kuju Entertainment Ltd. Nothing in this
          email
          > shall bind Kuju Entertainment Ltd in any contract or obligation.
          > >
          > > The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software
          > viruses which could damage your own computer system. While Kuju
          > Entertainment has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise
          this
          > risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain
          as
          > a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus
          > checks before opening the attachment.

          > > This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
          > System.
          > > For more information please visit
          http://www.messagelabs.com/email

        • WilliamChops Westfield
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
            On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:45 AM, Ian Crowther wrote:

            > http://www.twisterstuntcars.com/

            Dissection here:
            http://homepage.mac.com/westfw/PhotoAlbum2.html

            The motor/gearboxes are a bit big for a golf ball, but it's alredy
            got the remote control and Hbridges in there!

            BillW