Re: 741 opamps...

  • firnagzen
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 9, 2006
      Well, I haven't ever seen one of those before, but I'll check the
      next time I go out, thanks for the tip!

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Crowther" <ian.crowther@...> wrote:

      > Suggestion.
      > The really tiny RC cars would be an ideal place to start for
      > something like this.
      > The type with a a spinning front axle, advertised as "stunt car"
      > are the best as they are set up to control two pager type motors
      >
      > Are they unavailable in Singapore ?
      >
      > ;;=====================
      > Ian

      > Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the
      addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal
      Professional Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or
      use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee
      is strictly prohibited.The views of the author may not necessarily
      constitute the views of Kuju Entertainment Ltd. Nothing in this email
      shall bind Kuju Entertainment Ltd in any contract or obligation.

      > The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software
      viruses which could damage your own computer system. While Kuju
      Entertainment has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this
      risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as
      a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus
      checks before opening the attachment.

      > This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
      System.