Septembers Buildfest and Robot Games Meeting

  • Bug'n'Bots
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi All!!! I hope you all had an awesome summer. Well now is the time to get down to business and start building robots and planning Games to compete in.

      This months Buildfest will be at the Bug'n'Bots store on September 9th at 10:00 am and runs until 4:00 pm. I have some Sumo video's from Japan courtesy of Dave Hrynkiw of Solarbotics to show just to get you all in the mood for some Games.

      We will be having a Robot Games meeting before the Buildfest staring at 9:00 am . This meeting will be to discuss some new and exciting changes for the ECRG this year. We are also looking for more volunteers to help run the Games so if you are interested please come to the meeting or send me an e-mail stating your interest.

      Any questions can be forwarded to me at stevejones@...

      I look forward to seeing you on the 9th

      Cheers,

      Steve Jones

      Bug'n'Bots
      Eastern Canadian Robot Games

      When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
      R. Buckminster Fuller