'240 reverser problems...

  • stickg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      I am very close to being done with my five motor walker, I have
      the eyes, and the brain, and the frame all finished. all I need now
      is a reverser circuit that works. I have built Ian's reverser based
      on the '240, but each time I try to hook it up to the brain, what
      ends up happening is that the first nv in my loop just stays on. am I
      not connecting the reverser to the brain in the the right way?
      Is it easier to use a multiplexer to get the job done? could
      someone quickly go over how it works and where I could get some info
      on its layout?

      once all this is finished, is anyone interested in putting pics
      of my final product on the web? I have no experience with web pages
      so...

      thanks,
      stick