Bug'n'Bots Summer BBQ

  • Bug'n'Bots
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hi all Just a quick note the Bug'n'Bots Summer BBQ is August 12th at my property outside of Orangeville. This is our 3rd and it has always been a big hit so I hope to see lots of new faces. If you can attend please notify my off list at stevejones@... and let me know if you need a map or directions and I will forward them to you as well. Camping is available for those who wish not to travel late at night or just want to enjoy the great outdoors.

      Cheers,

      Steve Jones

      Bug'n'Bots
      Eastern Canadian Robot Games

      When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
      R. Buckminster Fuller

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
        Thank you for an excellent weekend, Steve. Joe and I greatly enjoyed
        the RC boats, gasoline-powered tricycles, assorted cannons firing
        everything from marshmallows to potatoes, and the other hopping and
        jumping gizmos. There's nothing like spending time with good friends,
        good food, and good gadgets.