Re: [beam] Re: L298 motor driver schematic?

  • Gary Tolley
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      Sorry, but a simple print screen reduces the visability of my schematic.
      But if you use a certain program of certain format, let me know so I might
      try and convert it.

      Gary T

      > > >Well, I need to drive 4 650ma stall current motors. A L298 can
      >handle
      > > >4amps of current at max, so I thought it is suitable. However, I'm
      > > >having a very difficult time finding a circuit for it, could anyone
      > > >help?
      > > >
      > > You can use this as a guide, tailor the circuit the way you want it.
      > > I drew this and my whole board in Protel for my robot applications,
      > > designed to be a plug n play ready to go module without worrying
      >about over
      > > current, FET gains and so on.
      > > It also has indicator LEDs for indicating forward, backward and
      >hardstop.
      > > truthtable goes;
      > > 11 Brake
      > > 10 Left motor
      > > 01 Right motor
      > > 00 Coast stop
      > >

      >Um, I request the daily digest, not independent e-mails. I don't
      >suppose you could email it directly to me as a (image) file?
      >
      >Thanks for the help.
    • Joseph Charles
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2006
        There is a datasheet here:

        http://www.learn-c.com/l298.pdf

        Try googling 'L298 motordriver' for schematics of various applications.

        Jo