February Buildfest

  • Bug'n'Bots
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello all, I just wanted to announce the Feb. Buildfest at the Bug'n'Bots Store in Brampton. On Saturday The 11th starting at 10:00 am and running till 4:00 pm. We have a special presentation this month and the guest speaker doing it is Jon Hylands. If  your not familiar with his work please check out his website http://www.huv.com/ and http://www.huv.com/roboMagellan.

      If you haven't been to a Buildfest and would like more information please contact me off list at stevejones@...

      I hope to see you there!!

      Cheers,

      Steve Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Joe and I will be there. Look forward to seeing familiar faces and
        meeting newcomers!

        J Wolfgang Goerlich
      • Gord
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          Hey Steve
          I will be there. I actually have a free day! whoo hoo

          Gord

          http://mail.yahoo.com