Re: [beam] Sources to buy cased 4 gear servo motors

  • WilliamChops Westfield
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2005
      On Nov 4, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Jason D. Blevins wrote:

      > plus I have to pay for shipping from Canada...

      Oops. I misread that as needing to ship TO canada. if you're in
      the US, there are LOTS of places for mail-order of RC servos.
      http://www.towerhobbies.com/ is one source, with a presumably
      bewildering array of servos to choose from. One of the cheap
      $9 servos will probably work fine. Tower is also nice in that
      they have a 'reduced shipping' policy for small parts like this.

      BillW
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2005
        I think the DiscRover project needs Servos with Servo controllers.
        IIRC, the OOPic-R interfaces with it over Servo outputs. Best to check
        the book to be sure, Jason. I would if I could, but I do not have the
        book at the moment.

        J Wolfgang Goerlich