Question about E-sensors

  • joel logue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi i got a a Question about one of the beam sensors that i built. its one Wilf Rigter's E-sensor.   im biulding the one that uses the 2n700 transitor. is it me or does the circuit seem to simple to be sensitive to E changes? also has anybody tried building it and if they found any design flaws that will help me out? and does anybody know of any more sensor that are easy to make that will detect people or somthing going by?

      Thanks Joel
      the newbee