Re: [beam] Reverse-turn circuit help

  • Juan Cubillo
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2005
      I finished working with the reverse-turn circuit. It works just as I wanted. In fact, it's working even better because there are some "unusual" things happening that give the bot it's own personality!
      Really, this thing seems to have a mind of it's own!!!

      Juan Cubillo
      CostaRican Beamer!!!
      BTW
      Who is/are going to judge the MicroVore Contest???
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
        If I understood your requirements correctly, this circuit generates a small positive pulse (instead of a long negative pulse) that toggles a shok bicore enable line at the start of the Turn portion.

        Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:48 PM
        Subject: Re: [beam] Reverse-turn circuit help

        Can't wait...
        ;)
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
          It generates a negative/positive (it doen't matter) pulse, then after a delay and before the first pulse has ended, it generates a small negative pulse.
          Took me about 4 e-mails to explain it correctly :)
          I already managed to get this thing working(kind of...), but if you have any idea on how to do this I would be more than happy to hear about it.
          Thanks for all the help so far!!!

          Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:48 PM

          Can't wait...
          ;)