Re: Non-resettable Nv Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello Wilf,

      Much obliged for the help. Due to motor noise, I added the 100K
      resistors back between the comparator output and the motor Nvs'
      inputs. Other than that, the circuit works well.

      Even with the hysteresis, I can still reset the circuit with little
      more than the shadow of my hand.

      I tried adding diodes back from the motor Nv output to the comparator
      inverter input. This did not work.

      I am still playing with the circuit. If I come up with anything, I'll
      post. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

      J Wolfgang Goerlich