Re: [beam] Any Hider clones out there?

  • Juan Cubillo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      BeamBuilder:
      I actually started building Hider about a year ago. I made the motor section using an L293D, but then I read in it's datasheet that it uses an active HIGH enable. The circuit is supposed to work with active LOW enable lines (74XX240). I never tested the circuit because I threw the PCB to the trash thinking it wouldn't work!
      Am I right???

      Bruce:
      Have you tested the new Spinal Cord and Vision sections???
      When I first read about Hider the first thing that came to my mind was that he should back up before turning. I learned this after my Lego Mindstorms bot fell from a table. That "learning experience" cost me $60 for a new RCX!!!

      Juan Cubillo
      CostaRican Beamer!!!