Re: [beam] placebo effect in turbots

  • George Herzog
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
      I am deeply honored to receive an email from the
      esteemed Wilf Rigter, but you seem to have gotten to
      the wrong address.

      I have enjoyed everything I have seen of your and once
      again your comments here are thought provoking.

      I am also try to build a little turbot, but haven't
      quite gotten the time and parts together.

      I particualarly have enjoyed your improvements on
      H-bridging as I have BasicStamps that need them to
      drive motors in lieu of servos.

      In sum, keep up the good work.

      Warm regards from Taiwan,
      George Herzog