Re: [beam] Acrobat Reader

  • Phil McCary
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      Wayne:
      Try a right click on the file link, select “Save
      Target as ….” Then save the file to your “Beam /
      Robot” folder. After the entire file is resident on
      your computer you should have no problem.
      PhilM

      --- Wayne Christensen <waynec@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi Folks,
      When I try to download from Solarbotics "Resources",
      using Acrobat
      Reader, I only get one or two pages and then the
      download stops. Any
      suggestions?? I'm looking for the documentation for
      Scoutwalker II and
      information available on Strider.

      Also, How does one interpret the triangle seen on many
      schematics?
      Does it refer to an IC? If so, why aren't the pins
      numbered?

      Thanks much, WayneC

      Artificial intelligence
      Computer science
      Artificial intelligence software

      Terms of Service.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Wayne Christensen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
        Phil,
        Thanks for the reply. I'm a Mac user and don't have a "right click!"I
        appreciate the reply tho. WayneC

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Phil McCary <phmiii@y...> wrote:
        > Wayne:
        > Try a right click on the file link, select "Save
        > Target as …." Then save the file to your "Beam /
        > Robot" folder. After the entire file is resident on
        > your computer you should have no problem.
        > PhilM
        >

        > --- Wayne Christensen <waynec@s...> wrote:
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Hi Folks,
        > When I try to download from Solarbotics "Resources",
        > using Acrobat
        > Reader, I only get one or two pages and then the
        > download stops. Any
        > suggestions?? I'm looking for the documentation for
        > Scoutwalker II and
        > information available on Strider.
        >
        > Also, How does one interpret the triangle seen on many
        > schematics?
        > Does it refer to an IC? If so, why aren't the pins
        > numbered?
        >
        > Thanks much, WayneC

        > Artificial intelligence
        > Computer science
        > Artificial intelligence software

        > Terms of Service.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Joseph Charles
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
          Just hold your mouse key down for a bit and a menu of
          options will come up. There's a type of Save choice
          there. Good luck!

          --- Wayne Christensen <waynec@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          Phil,
          Thanks for the reply. I'm a Mac user and don't have a
          "right click!"I
          appreciate the reply tho. WayneC

        • Terry turley
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
            No RIGHT CLICK?!! NO RIGHT CLICK?!!! OH MY GOD,
            But wait is there hope? just maybe,

            Apple unveils 'Mighty Mouse'

            http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8799930/

            http://mail.yahoo.com