beating my head on the negative resistance wall was Re: [beam] Re: New file uploaded to beam

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      I tried this and tried thus and tried that and I paraphrase:

      ".. not workin ..  hang on .. uhmmm .. not workin .. taptap .. not workin
      .. freakin still not workin .. aaarrgghhhh .. " ok ok oh..kay .. wait .. I still have some other ideas ..  plod on

      later

      Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:09 AM
      Subject: Re: [beam] Re: New file uploaded to beam

       I have some spare time today so I will experiment a little with this circuit myself.

      Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:18 AM
      Subject: [beam] Re: New file uploaded to beam

      >  I tried Wilfs circuit but nothing seemed to happen.
    • James G Watt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        :)
      • jsnelsonone