Happy 50K !!!

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      50 thousand little pearls of wisdom ! Well almost.

      Thanks everybody!!!

      Neil

      P.s. having problems updating my archive (Yahoo format change again). I
      will post some stats when I get things sorted - As I recall Wilf has the
      most posts (surprise) with JWG hot on his heels.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        > 50 thousand little pearls of wisdom !

        No place I'd rather be. You know, waking up in the morning being
        excited to check the Beam group is definitely a sign of *something*.
        Thanks to everyone who contributes on this list.

        Thank you, Neil, for all of your efforts in archiving.

        J Wolfgang Goerlich

        Post script: Happy holidays to all of my Canadian and American friends.