Re: [beam] longer power?

  • mark draland
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      anyone tried ly-poly batteries?

      Gord <gord_1812@...> wrote:

      I bought a pair of the same cells and found that they where crap for
      anything but pock_marks pummers. Nothing I tried using a motor worked.

      Gord

      --- deitie of night wrote:

      > FYI
      >
      > http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/products.asp?dept=1235
      >
      > has the same battery although you can get
      >
      > 5x- $ 1.00
      > 100x- $15.00
      >
      > -kenn
      >
      > --- mark draland wrote:
      >
      > > nice find real nice bro kudos f'n kudos
      > >
      > > DrewB wrote:
      > > Hey Mark,
      > > Take a look at these:
      > > http://pagermotors.com/index_files/English/Parts.htm
      > >
      > > "Rechargeable Polyacene Battery"
      > > Price per unit $1.10
      > > Rated Voltage 3.0v DC
      > > Capacitance 0.6 Farad
      > > Internal Resistance less than 20 Ohms
      > > Dimensions 9.3mm (diameter) x 2.3mm (thickness)
      > > Weight 0.454 grams
      > >
      > > Helping how I can,
      > > DrewB
      > > --- markdraland wrote:
      > >

      > > > can i replace capacitors with a small rechargeable
      > > > battery

      > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
      > >
      > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://my.yahoo.com

      =====
      Stay tuned for 2005 ECRG updates.
      www.robotgames.ca

      http://my.yahoo.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/7brrlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Jon & Tammy Peterman
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        I bought some awhile back and found them to work great with a 1381j SeE
        and the little pager motors that electronics goldmine sells I built a
        solaroller that went over a meter and a half on a charge in full
        sunlight of less than a minute

        Jon