Re: [beam] longer power?

  • mark draland
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2005
      nice find real nice bro kudos f'n kudos

      DrewB <psycholist2000@...> wrote:

      Hey Mark,
      Take a look at these:
      http://pagermotors.com/index_files/English/Parts.htm

      "Rechargeable Polyacene Battery"
      Price per unit $1.10
      Rated Voltage 3.0v DC
      Capacitance 0.6 Farad
      Internal Resistance less than 20 Ohms
      Dimensions 9.3mm (diameter) x 2.3mm (thickness)
      Weight 0.454 grams

      Helping how I can,
      DrewB
      --- markdraland wrote:

      > can i replace capacitors with a small rechargeable
      > battery

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/7brrlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • deitie of night
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        FYI

        http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/products.asp?dept=1235

        has the same battery although you can get

        5x- $ 1.00
        100x- $15.00

        -kenn

        --- mark draland <markdraland@...> wrote:

        > nice find real nice bro kudos f'n kudos
        >
        > DrewB <psycholist2000@...> wrote:
        > Hey Mark,
        > Take a look at these:
        > http://pagermotors.com/index_files/English/Parts.htm
        >
        > "Rechargeable Polyacene Battery"
        > Price per unit $1.10
        > Rated Voltage 3.0v DC
        > Capacitance 0.6 Farad
        > Internal Resistance less than 20 Ohms
        > Dimensions 9.3mm (diameter) x 2.3mm (thickness)
        > Weight 0.454 grams
        >
        > Helping how I can,
        > DrewB
        > --- markdraland wrote:
        >

        > > can i replace capacitors with a small rechargeable
        > > battery

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Gord
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
          I bought a pair of the same cells and found that they where crap for
          anything but pock_marks pummers. Nothing I tried using a motor worked.

          Gord

          --- deitie of night <corrosion_of_day@...> wrote:

          > FYI
          >
          > http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/products.asp?dept=1235
          >
          > has the same battery although you can get
          >
          > 5x- $ 1.00
          > 100x- $15.00
          >
          > -kenn
          >
          > --- mark draland <markdraland@...> wrote:
          >
          > > nice find real nice bro kudos f'n kudos
          > >
          > > DrewB <psycholist2000@...> wrote:
          > > Hey Mark,
          > > Take a look at these:
          > > http://pagermotors.com/index_files/English/Parts.htm
          > >
          > > "Rechargeable Polyacene Battery"
          > > Price per unit $1.10
          > > Rated Voltage 3.0v DC
          > > Capacitance 0.6 Farad
          > > Internal Resistance less than 20 Ohms
          > > Dimensions 9.3mm (diameter) x 2.3mm (thickness)
          > > Weight 0.454 grams
          > >
          > > Helping how I can,
          > > DrewB
          > > --- markdraland wrote:
          > >

          > > > can i replace capacitors with a small rechargeable
          > > > battery

          > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
          > >
          > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://my.yahoo.com

          =====
          Stay tuned for 2005 ECRG updates.
          www.robotgames.ca

          http://my.yahoo.com
        • mark draland
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
            anyone tried ly-poly batteries?

            =====

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/7brrlB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Jon & Tammy Peterman
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
              I bought some awhile back and found them to work great with a 1381j SeE
              and the little pager motors that electronics goldmine sells I built a
              solaroller that went over a meter and a half on a charge in full
              sunlight of less than a minute

              Jon