Re: [beam] interesting sunceram "general precaution"

  • robmc@acay.com.au
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 22, 1999
      Does that mean the sun will shine out of your.......

    • BUDSCOTT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2000
        mikekulesza@... writes:

        << Where's that from?? The actual packaging?? When I buy my suncermas at a
        local store, they only com itside a small ziploc bag.

        YOU GET YOUR SUNCERAMS LOCALLY!!!!!! lucky you

        -Spencer

        <http://www.botic.com/users/beamstop>

        not a robot scientist
        not a college major
        not a grad student
        not a professor
        not a very organized person
        just Spencer (isn't that impressive enough?)

        I didn't write this!
        | |
        | |
        \/
      • Flaming Headphones
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2000
          >Where's that from?? The actual packaging?? When I buy my suncermas at a
          >local store, they only com itside a small ziploc bag.

          I think that's on the data sheet....

          Mike, AKA Flaming Headphones

          ICQ: 17940917
          E-mail: headphones99@...
        • Mike Kulesza
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2000
            Yes I get all my BEAM parts locally.

            Sunceram 2422 for $2.50 CAN and 3733 for $4.50 CAN

          • Ben a micklin
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2000
              No. You'll NEVER need to sleep, you'll just become phototropic, to get
              your breakfast, go sit out in the sun........

              ~ben~

              On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:09:31 -0800 robmc@... writes:
              > Does that mean the sun will shine out of your.......
              >
              > Ben a micklin wrote:
              > >
              > > Oh yes, high in fiber, low in fat. Highly recommended. Health
              > food.
              > >
              > > ~ben~
              > >
              > > On Mon, 01 May 2000 21:28:48 GMT "Mike Kulesza"
              > <mikekulesza@...>

              > the
              > putting
              > > > them in