Re: [beam] interesting sunceram "general precaution"

  • robmc@acay.com.au
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 22, 1999
      Does that mean the sun will shine out of your.......

    • BUDSCOTT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2000
        In a message dated 5/1/00 3:56:43 PM Central Daylight Time, zozzles@...
        writes:

        << "The Sunceram II cells for indoor/outdoor use employ glass for the
        substrate and could result in injury. Licking the cells or putting them in
        your mouth is dangerous and should not be done."

        Yeah, but they are so CRUNCHY and TASTY!

        Zoz >>

        you mean those odd biscuits that i get from solarbotics AREN't health food?
        man, i've been really mislead!

        -Spencer

        <http://www.botic.com/users/beamstop>

        not a robot scientist
        not a college major
        not a grad student
        not a professor
        not a very organized person
        just Spencer (isn't that impressive enough?)

        I didn't write this!
        | |
        | |
        \/
      • BUDSCOTT@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2000
          mikekulesza@... writes:

          << Where's that from?? The actual packaging?? When I buy my suncermas at a
          local store, they only com itside a small ziploc bag.

          YOU GET YOUR SUNCERAMS LOCALLY!!!!!! lucky you

          -Spencer

          <http://www.botic.com/users/beamstop>

          not a robot scientist
          not a college major
          not a grad student
          not a professor
          not a very organized person
          just Spencer (isn't that impressive enough?)

          I didn't write this!
          | |
          | |
          \/
        • Flaming Headphones
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2000
            >Where's that from?? The actual packaging?? When I buy my suncermas at a
            >local store, they only com itside a small ziploc bag.

            I think that's on the data sheet....

            Mike, AKA Flaming Headphones

            ICQ: 17940917
            E-mail: headphones99@...
          • Mike Kulesza
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2000
              Yes I get all my BEAM parts locally.

              Sunceram 2422 for $2.50 CAN and 3733 for $4.50 CAN

            • Ben a micklin
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2000
                No. You'll NEVER need to sleep, you'll just become phototropic, to get
                your breakfast, go sit out in the sun........

                ~ben~

                On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:09:31 -0800 robmc@... writes:
                > Does that mean the sun will shine out of your.......
                >
                > Ben a micklin wrote:
                > >
                > > Oh yes, high in fiber, low in fat. Highly recommended. Health
                > food.
                > >
                > > ~ben~
                > >
                > > On Mon, 01 May 2000 21:28:48 GMT "Mike Kulesza"
                > <mikekulesza@...>

                > the
                > putting
                > > > them in