Re: [beam] 2.4 volts into higher voltage

  • Juan A Cubillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      I've been using the MAX660 for some time and it works
      great. You only need to add to small caps and thats
      it! The MAX660 can double your input voltage. I have
      been able to use it with voltages as low as 1.5V!!!

      =====
      Juan Cubillo
      CostaRican Beamer!!!
      http://costaricabeam.solarbotics.net/

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • hetfield9999
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hello! Thanks for the reply. Ok, perhaps I should try that chip,
        MAX660. Thanks so much for the info bro! Well, I just thought of
        making such a circuit using only transistors like 3906 and 3904 but I
        don't know how. Just a simple circuit will do, using common parts
        that we always have. Again, thanx! I'll just keep experimenting and
        search about it. Later bro! :)

        ....Harold.

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Juan A Cubillo <jacubilloro2000@y...>