Where are the logos?

  • angry_dwarf12
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hey Group,
      I've been out of the beam list for 2 weeks (holidaying i the
      beautiful sunny brisbane(AUSTRALIA)) But, I've looked through all the
      beamlogo messages, but i can't find where the pictures are stored,
      because they are not in the emails.
      For all I know i could be making a fool of myself because they
      haven't even ben posted yet.
      Just as well you don't know what I look like :>
      Tom (Your friendly neigbourhood geek:)
    • angry_dwarf12
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hey Group,
        I've been out of the beam list for 2 weeks (holidaying in the
        beautiful sunny brisbane(AUSTRALIA)) But, I've looked through all the
        beamlogo messages, but i can't find where the pictures are stored,
        because they are not stored in the emails anymore.
        For all I know i could be making a fool of myself because they
        haven't even been posted yet.