Miniature Maxon gearhead motors available

  • cjledderhof@storm.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      Hi all,

      I've been following the BEAM list around for several years now and
      lurking for most of that time.

      I found a small supply of small Maxon Gearmotors that I think are
      better (smaller, more torque, less power consumption) than the Nihon
      motors that we all bought from BG Micro.

      I sold a bunch of these before to the members of this list 2 years
      ago and they went fast. These ones are even better, as they are brand
      new!

      I've put them on ebay, but reserved some extra in case anyone on this
      list doesn't do ebay. (contact me directly please, don't reply to
      this post)As a further bonus, mention you are from the list, and I'll
      ship them free.

      Check them out here: (pics, specs.)

      And the auction:

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3842058837>

      Chris
    • luciano bernardi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
        Hi Chris,

        I am interested. How much are you asking for, say 2 couples?
        In alternative, are you interested in swapping a few of them with other
        maxdon or escap gearmotors with different characteristics?
        I have several ones slightly larger, and also very powerful. With four of
        them I made a very powerful 4WD minisumo who won or scored very high in all
        our competition here in Italy. You will see the characteristics in my post
        of last year, I think, or I can send all specifications.
        Let me know. If you like the idea of swapping, we can both save a lot on
        costs of shipping money.

        Luciano

      • cjledderhof@storm.ca
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2004
          Before taking this offline, I'll post a reply to the question about
          the price as I forgot to mention it.

          I am asking $50 per pair

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
            OK,

            I guess my price was high. Daddy needs a new toy so...

            Sale prices:

            $45 for two motors (1 pair)
            $75 for four motors
            $105 for six motors
            $25 for each additional two motors

            Shipping included to anywhere, buy 4 or more and they will ship by
            air. All prices in USD.

            Contact me directly please.

            Chris