sensors...

  • subhasis behera
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      hi,
      i want to use some sensors to measure the distance accurately to
      use as a feedback to a wheeled mobile robot. the distance can varry
      from a range of 10 meteres to 1 centimeter. please suggest me
      something about this. are ultrasonic sensors suitable for this?
    • Joseph Charles
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hi subhasis

        I don't know about ultrasonic sensors but Sharp have a range of
        infrared distance measuring sensors that may interest you.

        http://www.sharpsma.com/sma/products/opto/optical_systems.htm

        Hope this is of some help.

        Jo C