Black Vermin 1.0's webpage...

  • hetfield9999
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hey group! I finally made my walker its webpage at
      http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/Index.html
      Please visit there anytime. By the way, it's not yet complete but I
      promise to update it soon...or later. More newer pics and videos of
      it will also be uploaded there anytime (depending on my avilability).
      So, I hope you'll like it and you can also e-mail me especially to
      those who are interested in building it. I'll be glad to help you
      out. Thanx and goodluck in your BEAM projects! Cheers!

      ...Harold.

      P.S. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me with your comments,
      questions, suggestions, etc. regarding Black Vermin 1.0. Keeping you
      posted! :p