Re:PWM controls motor bicore dutycycle

  • Joseph Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2004
      Hi Wilf

      After fiddling with the circuit parameters to suit my bot it is turning
      nicely.

      I have the circuit breadboarded and attached with long wires to a basic
      robot frame (slab o' metal, motors, and coat hanger legs). I've found
      that having the rear motor leading (master bicore) and the front motor
      slaved is working best, though no doubt this would depend on what motor
      geometry is used.

      The light intensity has no practical effect on the motor bicore
      oscillation frequency. Beautiful!

      Thanks for such a neat little circuit! (Check the files section folks).

      Now to get building...

      Cheers

      Jo C
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2004
        Excelent result Jo!

        Thanks for building and testing this circuit.

        regards