Re: [beam] Re: rf-engine

  • Phil McCary
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2004
      Keith:
      You might explore antenna arrays to increase your
      voltage output.
      PhilM

      --- Keith Applegarth <kman@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      I have already been working on this for a bit. I am
      'producing' a
      consistant 1.5v. It consists of a 75' antenna (strung
      along 2 garage
      walls); a full-wave germainum rectifier, a ground and
      a capacitor.

      I want to get it up to 2V and use an 1381 to dump it
      to a capacitor
      bank and run a stationary bot from there. I believe I
      will need to
      run a longer antenna or load the current one more.

      Keith

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, DrewB
      <psycholist2000@y...> wrote:
      > A large antenna and normally a "true" ground. Would
      only work for
      stationary bots tike a head. I'm not sot sure I want a
      bot I would
      have to take down every lighting storm (we get quite a
      few arround
      here) But the theory is sound, and trully unique.

      > DrewB
      >
      > William Chops Westfield <westfw@m...> wrote:
      > On Feb 11, 2004, at 2:31 PM, Adi Shavit wrote:
      > >
      > > For those curious, I have uploaded the patent
      file (HTML -
      text and
      > > PDF including the diagrams) here.
      > >

      > Hmm. I had a project book back in the 70s that
      included a 'radio
      > powered radio." Essentially it had an 'extra'
      "crystal" tuner
      whose
      > output was rectified and used to power another
      "single transistor"
      > style receiver. Neat idea, but like most "crystal
      radios",
      adequate
      > performance requires quite a large antenna...
      >
      > BillW
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com
    • Sathe Dilip
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 17, 2004
        Take a look at the Joulethief circuit. It can work off a nearly dead
        1.5 volt battery to light a white LED (needs higher voltage than 1.5).
        Should allow you to boost your 1.5 volts (if the supply current is high
        enough).

        http://www.solarbug.com/whiteled.html

        Dilip