photopopper question

  • rndmsfree
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 1, 2004
      What's the benefit of adding photodiodess to a photopopper? If one
      uses two separate solar cells and Miller SEs, isn't it already
      inherently photosensitive? Or are we talking a cost/benefit thing
      since photodiodes's are cheaper than solar cells? (Can LDRs or
      phototransistors replace the photodiodes?)

      Just curious, since I've been looking around at circuits...

      Jason
    • Mycroft2152
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 4, 2004
        --- Tom Gray <grayed@...> wrote:

        > Baker Street will host some irregular robots? <in
        > joke for Sherlock Holmes fans>
        > Tom

        Of course! Elementary ones at first.

        Mycroft2152