Almost Complete Walker

  • The Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 3:02 AM

      Hey Group,

      Eureka! I found 2 identical motors, so I an going to build a 2 motor walker. Can someone tell me, does the almost complete walker actually work? don't laugh at me, but is it complete? It seems like the simplest out there for a non-solarized application, any suggestions on a tutorial?

      P.S. thanks for the lnk to the 1 motor walker 'bot, very interesting, must make some day...

      Tom, Your friendly neighbourhood geek- - - @*(0)*@ <-- A Koala!!

      SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here.