Re: [beam] Pummer (sp?)

  • john simmons
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 24, 2000
      Sometimes I get these e-mails with an attached diagram but it either shows
      LEDPUMP2.gif or a torn picture icon. Is it much trouble to send them another
      way or what can I do? I have to use the computers at school. If these are
      Wilfster designs then they are in the Wilf archives aren't they?
      Thanks, JohnS

      >From: "David Perry" <davidperry@...>
      >To: <beam@egroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [beam] Pummer (sp?)
      >Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:34:06 +1000
      >
      >Attached is a couple of suitable circuits designed by Wilf.
      >
      >David

    • Ben Hitchcock
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 24, 2000
        Hi,

        You can go here:
        http://www.egroups.com/group/beam
        to view the group over the web. Attachments are decoded and displayed on
        your screen, so if you find a particularly tasty circuit you can go to
        this page and see what all the fuss is about.

        hth,
        Ben

        http://www.wollongong.apana.org.au/~ben