Re: [beam] VERY offtopic:Fake Solarcell?!

  • Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      This is EXtremely off topic, so...
      Last time i was fiddling with my calc, which is also CEDAR (False cells, I
      know..) and found out that if the times button AND the multiply button AND
      the on button was pressed simultanously, the calculator would Shut off!
      Later, i also found out that it would switch of when button 2,3,on ; 5,6,on;
      9,X,-,on were pressed together. This was also true for some Canon calcs. As
      for calculators with solar (no off button) pressing the X, /, and on button
      many times would have the same effect. Some bug? :)
      Sorry for taking up bandwidth and your time.....