RE: [beam] Re: (BEAM) bots that live in trees?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2000
      What a briliant burst of ideas, injecting memes into projects for years to
      come, and very pleasant mind candy too. I'll have to re-read the whole
      thread to make sure I didn't miss anything.

      enjoying this

      wilf

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2000
        If these are your early thoughts that might not be so good then please don't
        scare me with your better thoughts!!!! The idea of the bot collecting
        rainwater for plants to establish themselves is fantastic.
        Maybe they could hold lurking spiders like pitcher plants! Great stuff!!
        JohnS.