Re: [beam] Re: Gastrobot - microbial fuel cells

  • bill bigge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hmm, a stomach full of e-coli, you can imagine the newspaper headlines when
      theu start to apply this technology to vehicles

      '15 die as car vomits on city street'

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2000
        Methane! Flamethrower! Sludge cannon! Skunkworks! Phew! Gastro! What have
        you been eating. Watch out for bots with that mean and hungry look. Y2K
        Little Shop of Horrors.