Re: junkyard wars - scrapheap?

  • Justin Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2000
      > This is a show to see. Two teams of bikers square off to make
      walking
      > machines. Enough said?

      Does anyone know if this a different show to Scrapheap? (A show also
      involving Red Dwarf actors and two teams of bikers building walking
      machines). Is "Scrapheap" a rebranding of "junkyard wars", a
      different show, a reincarnation of the same show, a different season
      of the show or what? (I've never head or Junkyard Wars except on this
      list. I live in New Zealand, where "Scraphead" played Mondays on
      Prime).

      Though the less elegant solution, I just loved the monster they made
      out of that 4x4 jeep :-)