Re: [beam] Daily digest

  • Stephen Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Check your e-mail setting and make sure it is not flagged "Bulk" or even worse "Junk".
      Could you have set it for delivery to a set folder?

      Just a couple of quick thoughts,
      DrewB

      Craig Limber <ffdude@...> wrote:

      Hi there;

      Has something altered the method the daily digest for this group is
      put forth?  I recently got an email saying I tried to join the group
      but since I was already a member my request will not be processed.
      However, I took no such action.

      Right after that, the daily digest stopped coming.  I can still read
      it on the web and post messages.  I tried resetting all of my
      membership attributes.  I can turn on individual emails which then
      start to arrive.  If I turn it back to digest, it stops.

      So, what can I do to fix it?  I prefer the digest but could live with
      individual emails if getting the digest back requires jumping through
      too many flaming hoops.

      Here is the message I got:

      > Hello,
      >
      > You recently asked to join the beam group.
      > Because you are already a member of this group, your request will
      > not be processed.

      Thanks!

      Craig

      Do you Yahoo!?