Power Smart Head V3 plus

  • Thomas Pilgaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2000
      Hiya,

      I'm about to embark on yet another BEAM journey. Amongst the second BEAM-ant
      and three motor walker I'm building I'd like to try out a head mechanism.

      First off, I'd like to know if the Power Smarthead V3 has the lock-on-target
      feature as the 'original' PSH?

      And my main question is this : I'd like to build a 2DOF head and I am a
      little uncertain on how I'd go about integrating two seperate PSH V3's (for
      instance).

      Could one go about making a bicore acting as master oscillator to make the
      two PSH cirquits take turns? And if so how would it hook up to the two
      circuits.

      Thanks in advance,

      Thomas

      -----
      [This space non-intentionally left non-blank]